Thursday, May 26, 2011

Self-Discovery Questions

What sort of creative ideas do you have? I think I have creative ideas about how to expand my business. I just don't know quite how to implement those ideas.

What do you believe in?  I believe in justice, fairness, hard work, and loving-oneself.

What are your values? Honesty, loyalty, intergrity, commitment.

How would you describe your personality? Introverted in social settings, determined, driven, problem-solving, somewhat selfish, loving towards those close to me, analytical, logical, moderately non-emotional.

Why do you feel the way you feel? That's a hard question to answer; I have a tendency to THINK, rather than feel.

What are your interests and talents? I can write (short stories, etc.). I read people very well. I have a connection with animals, especially cats.

What sort of career do you think you’d like to do if you were not already in one? If I were not a therapist, I would do something artistic like write. I would also like to do something where I could travel. Finally, I've even considered doing some type of online dating/match-making thing since I already do a lot of couples counseling (hahaha).

Have you made any goals? What are they?  I have daily, weekly, and long-term goals. My long term-goals include finihing my PhD within the next 4 years, developing my business into a success, creating more of an online business, teaching at UTSA, doing more mentoring and supervision/teaching.

Ms. Erin

Great books for introspection/self-discovery:
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment