Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life Coach Prices - Cost For A Life Coach | What It Costs

Life Coach Prices - Cost For A Life Coach What It Costs

I've decided to do this training and become certified as a Life Coach. So far, I've learned that it's very different than therapy; there is a lot of goal-setting and accountability. Therapy is more for self-disclosure; it usually happens when a person is in some sort of emotional crisis, and the individual needs some symptom relief in order to get back to normal functioning. Life Coaching sounds more achievement and growth oriented. In order to attain the goals, the coach assists with developing structure.

I think this will also help me on a personal level too; I would like to learn how to be more goal-directed and organized than I already am. I also want to definitely start distinguishing coaching from what I should do as a therapist.

Life Coaching is becoming more popular, like with athletes and professional people. This will be interesting! Ms. Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment